Bulletin Board Look a Like

I’m passionate about
My Family

My Life and My Friends
Writing
Meet New People

Mostly I say
Bun (ngomong ke Bagol entah ini artinya apa -____-)
bokk..
Gila..
Ngarang :D


I’ve just finished reading 
No time for books -___-, i read finance article a day just because of my work :
Moodys upgrading Indonesias Investment Outlook Stable articles
Chinas GDP update
Majalah Joy

InsyaAllah before I die, I want to
Pergi Haji
Bisa Khatam Al'Quran :D
Punya lisensi buat diving
Hidup sama Bagol di Inggris

I love listening to
Katy Perry
SMASH! haha.

What my friends like about me
i dont know...kecantikan fisik ga mungkin.. materi apalagi.. apa ya. hahahaha

Last year I’ve learned 
Punya cicilan rumah (plus mobil plus dana pendidikan) itu bikin kita 'HIDUP'! dalam arti ga punya duit sisa buat belanja! :P
Breastfeeding is one of the greatest moment of my life
My job is hard and i love it :)

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates