Wanna see My Wedding day?

Full of laugh when i entered the wedding ceremony on the afternoon.



My Brother Ino, and her friend Riska who supposed to throw out the flowers, but they didnt manage it well (Tough they so funny try hard to understand what we meant). so all the family laugh.


When we entered the wedding ceremony night session. we sing.



My Beautiful sister, Meta and Fani.



My beautiful girls who supports me, no matter what. Theyre my bestfrieds since high school.

On That day, they keep telling me, "Everythings gonna be okay dewa, we gonna take care all things up so you just sit and enjoy ur wedding,"

They keep their word. My Wedding musnt be this beautiful without them.

Im so blessfull that day, to have my family gather with laugh, Bagol with his clear voice on Ijab Kabul, and them who always besides to completed my life.
From Left to right, Dinna-Nana-Trya-Fika-Melli-Yudhit. :)

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates